Prev: Re: [DS] Points system (fresh) Next: Re: [DS] Points system (fresh)

Re: [DS] Points system (fresh)

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 10:16:22 +0100
Subject: Re: [DS] Points system (fresh)

John Atkinson wrote:

> --- Tony Francis <tony.francis@kuju.com> wrote:
>
> > Nevertheless, under the present design restrictions
> > it's impossible to
> > legally design a huge number of historical or film /
> > TV / book SF
> > vehicles.
>
> Which requirement?  The only one I routinely ignore is
> the # of weapons not exceeding size class.

That's the main one - but there are others, such as :

1) Walkers can only be size 1, 4 or 5 - what happened to classes 2 and 3
?

2) SLAMs are size 3 and above only. Size 1 and 2 would make good VTOL or
aircraft armament (equivalent to UG rocket pods).

Both of these can be safely ignored without breaking the game as it
stands.

I'm sure there were others that bugged me, but my rules are at home and
I'm not !

Tony
Tony Francis
Senior Software Engineer

Prev: Re: [DS] Points system (fresh) Next: Re: [DS] Points system (fresh)