Prev: {fiction - news report] Missing UNSC VTOL Found! Next: Re: OT-HH ships

DSII for moderns?

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet72@y...>
Date: 04 Apr 2002 16:01:37 -0500
Subject: DSII for moderns?

I've been very interested in the WWII conversions for DSII, and when I
finally buy the rules, I'm going to give the WWII conversion a go.

A friend of mine is into Moderns and I'd like the group's take on if
DSII is usable for playing Modern 6mm games?  Likewise, has a Modern
conversion been done like the WWII one for DSII?

Having one game system for all genres seems like a very nice thing to
have, IMHO.

Thanks in advance...

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Prev: {fiction - news report] Missing UNSC VTOL Found! Next: Re: OT-HH ships