Prev: Re: [DSII] Heresy Next: Re: [DSII] Heresey

Re: OT-HH ships

From: Scott Jaqua <sjaqua@y...>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 09:55:10 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: OT-HH ships

http://www.starshipmodeler.com/contest/scratch_23.htm

> It is probably a bit small for the scale of FT<G>.
>
> BIF

Nice model. As an FYI, I'm working on a set of rules
for the Honor Harrington Universe (isn't everyone?. My
intent is an adaptation of an existing rule rule
system, but rather something designed from the ground
up to capture the spirit of the the Harrington
universe. However, I am sure I will be influenced by
other gaming systems, that I have played. The trick is
going to be to make the massive numbers of missile
easy to play without taking away from their
importance. But I think I have a way to make the
missile accounting easy, while still making every
missile count.

Anyway, once the game is mostly laid out with a few
sample ships, I'll contact Mr. Weber about the
copyright issues. If he is willing to consider the use
of his intellectual property, you may see a published
version of the game. If not, you can only see it in my
living room :)

If the game ever reaches publication, I'll see if I
can twist an arm or two over at DLD Productions, to
make some mini's.

Scott

Prev: Re: [DSII] Heresy Next: Re: [DSII] Heresey