Prev: Re: [DS] Points system was [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire Next: Re: [DS/SG] Quick survey

Re: [DS] Hidden units and detection, including Recon by Fire

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 16:09:17 +0100
Subject: Re: [DS] Hidden units and detection, including Recon by Fire

Indy wrote:

> Suggestion. Make them eqqivalent to Basic Firecon (1d6), which would
> allow you to flex them a little for having speclialized spotting
> equipment (equivalent to "enhanced firecon"), and allow for
"primitive"
> units to be equivalent to 1d4 (I want to lobby for a "primitive
firecon" at
> some point which would be one level lower than basic: 1d4 instead of
1d6).

Effectively taking DS one step closer to the full 5-level FMA system
(all you need is a d12 'advanced firecon' at the top end).

Which I'm all for, BTW - I'd like to see DS3 go the way of SG2 with five
levels of troop and equipment quality.

Tony

Tony Francis
Senior Software Engineer

Prev: Re: [DS] Points system was [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire Next: Re: [DS/SG] Quick survey