Prev: RE: Rules of Engagement examples (DSII/SGII) Next: Re: Was: [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire

RE: Rules of Engagement examples (DSII/SGII)

From: "Paul Owen" <paul@g...>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 12:15:48 +0100
Subject: RE: Rules of Engagement examples (DSII/SGII)

are yes sorry, three warnings, wording depends on wether you are armed
or
not, and even then the minimum force thing kicks in, and you have to be
sure
they are a threat and not playing with water pistols.  Basicly dont
shoot
unless your dodging bullets and even then dont shoot if their are
innocent
people behind the target but in the line of fire.