Prev: RE: Was: [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire Next: Diemos GEV tank construction

RE: [DS] Points system was [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire

From: Chen-song Qin <cqin@e...>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 23:22:02 -0700
Subject: RE: [DS] Points system was [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire

Another important one would be to increase the cost of enhanced and
superior fire controls significantly.  Right now from a design point of
view, there's no reason to use basic fire control.

"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac man affected us as
kids,
we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and
listening
to repetitive music." - Kristian Wilson of Nintendo, Inc.  1989