Prev: Re: [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire Next: RE: [sg] Scenario with alien plants

Re: Was: [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire

From: Dances With Rocks <kochte@s...>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 23:48:07 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Was: [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire

On Tue, 2 Apr 2002, Z. Lakel wrote:

> In an attempt to have some topicality, does anyone have any
suggestions as
> to what would need to be fixed to make the DS point system work?
Also, any
> suggestions what a UNSC battalion TOE would look like?

Funny, that's precisely what I've been working on lately :-)  (but not
ready to post anything yet :-/ )

>What is the official
> UNSC mission alyways?

Same as all the rest. They are right, the other powers are in error.
;-)

> Otherwise, continuing with the noise:

Build character - resist the noise!  :-/

Prev: Re: [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire Next: RE: [sg] Scenario with alien plants