Prev: Re: Rules of Engagement examples (DSII/SGII) Next: Re: [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire

Re: MPs (2 for the price of one!) -sale's over, you just get one now.

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 18:14:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: MPs (2 for the price of one!) -sale's over, you just get one now.

--- Flak Magnet <flakmagnet72@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > Answer for:
> > 1) MPs doing peacekeeping (directing traffic,
> etc): weapons? uniform?
>
> Camouflage with subdued (meaning matching
> predominant colors of
> camouflage) brassard.  Normal weapons complement.
> (All the toys, big
> guns, etc.)

Side note:  On peacekeeping, US Army, as well as most
of the other NATO units I saw in Kosovo also wear a
full color patch indicating nationality.  US uses an
American flag on the right shoulder, others use some
variation on their national colors or flag.

John

Prev: Re: Rules of Engagement examples (DSII/SGII) Next: Re: [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire