Prev: Re: [Paint] Magic Wash ink Next: [FT]: Campaign Recommendation???

Re: [DS] Hidden units and detection, including Recon by Fire

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 16:10:42 -0500
Subject: Re: [DS] Hidden units and detection, including Recon by Fire

Brian Bilderback wrote:

> Indy wrote:
>
> >I am currently developing a DSII scenario in which this set of
houserules
> >would fit perfectly. I doubt I'll have much of an opportunity this
week
> >to test them out, but maybe next week I can give them a dry run for
you.

> That would be quite cool.  The only caveat is that under the
LOS/Sensor
> section,  I haven't figured out how to resolve recon by infantry.

I'll give you 'til next week.  ;-)

But as the scenario I'm working on involves mostly units right
now (infantry holding positions, and mostly defensive), no big
worries on that. I can work with the rest. Or fake it if an
infantry unit finds itself on recon.

Prev: Re: [Paint] Magic Wash ink Next: [FT]: Campaign Recommendation???