Prev: Re: DSII: Parts for kit-bashing Next: Re: DSII: Parts for kit-bashing

Re: cease & desist request (was: Re: KNOCKING THE ARMY)

From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@v...>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 15:38:08 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: cease & desist request (was: Re: KNOCKING THE ARMY)

On Mon, 01 Apr 2002 12:19:41 -0500, Indy <kochte@stsci.edu> wrote :

> > THAT FINANCE  CLERK IS A REMF AND YOU DAMNED WELL KNOW IT.
> [and on and on by various other people]
>
> Okay, guys, can we cease and desist with this thread (and other OT
> ones for a while)? It's starting (starting?) to not add *any*thing
> to the games whatsoever. There have been more than enough off-topic
> threads going on in the past couple(?) of months that it's getting
> downright ridiculous. I'm pretty tolerant of OT stuff, but man, come
> on. It's gotten way overboard. Let us take some time and find GZG
> game-specific things to talk about, okay?? For those who have
forgotten
> in all the noise, that would include FT, DSII, SGII, and FMA.  ;-)

I've been guiltier than usual of this lately, so I can only hang my head
in shame....

(This, in turn, makes it virtually impossible to paint miniatures -- a
fitting punishment indeed!)

The best solution, however, is to kick off some more on-topic threads
and start some interesting and relevant discussions.  I've got a few
such ideas in
mind, and later this evening -- when I have enough time to compose a
coherent message -- I'll be suiting actions to words

--
John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: DSII: Parts for kit-bashing Next: Re: DSII: Parts for kit-bashing