Prev: Re: Riding Dogs for 15mm Next: RE: [SG] Auto grenade launchers and smoke

[SG] Auto grenade launchers and smoke

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 12:46:29 -0500
Subject: [SG] Auto grenade launchers and smoke

I'm redesigning a TO for the Islamic Fed, putting auto-grenade launchers
in the platoons. Can those AGL fire smoke grenades?

"Smoke" (page 57) says that an infantry unit can place a 3-cloud-wide
smoke 6" away, or that artillery can drop smoke.  I'm thinking of using
the AGL smoke to block enemy LoS when I'm getting ready to assault later
in the turn, but I don't know whether it's plausible or how big a cloud
to make it.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: Riding Dogs for 15mm Next: RE: [SG] Auto grenade launchers and smoke