Prev: Re: KNOCKING THE ARMY Next: Re: KNOCKING THE ARMY

Thanks for the Helos

From: "Eli Arndt" <eli_arndt@w...>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 12:02:04 -0800
Subject: Thanks for the Helos

I posted this once before, but it seems to have not gone through.  So,
once more I would like to send a thank you out to whomever sent me the
three 1/144 helicopter models.	I got them, finally, the box was really
banged up and I couldn't read the return address.  So, thanks to the
gent who sent them a while back on a whim.  I do appreciate it.

Eli

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com

Prev: Re: KNOCKING THE ARMY Next: Re: KNOCKING THE ARMY