Prev: Re: [OT]Second-Hand Canuck Gear Next: Re: [SG] The OU's real troops! :>

Re: [OT]Second-Hand Canuck Gear

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 18:29:36 EST
Subject: Re: [OT]Second-Hand Canuck Gear

On Wed, 27 Mar 2002 23:03:25 -0800 (PST) Brian Burger
<yh728@victoria.tc.ca> writes:
>On Thu, 28 Mar 2002, Alan E Brain wrote:
>
>> Wonder what the Canadian Army did with the turrets of their
>> old leopard 1's, after they got new ones from Germany?
>>
>> You know your army's not the best equipped when you buy gear too
>obsolete even
>> for CANADA...
>
>OUCH! A direct hit, Mr Brain... :>

Well, maybe.  But it is appreciated by us "Middle North Americans" *
appreciate having you as neighbors. <Grin>  Always nice to have one
border secure without controversy...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

*Just went through the argument about "Americans" being a misnomer and
arrogant abuse of the word, should be "NorteAmericanos" (as opposed to
Sud Americanos and CentroAmericnaos I believe it was presented) in
Spanish class at work....  International PC-ness, oh joy.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [OT]Second-Hand Canuck Gear Next: Re: [SG] The OU's real troops! :>