Prev: RE: [DS] Ground Attack Craft Next: Re: [OT] Beanstalk anyone?

Re: [OT] Beanstalk anyone?

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 21:23:08 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Beanstalk anyone?

> > There is at least one--Nairobi IIRC.

Quito too, now that I think of it.

> I'm pretty sure it's Nairobi; the scene occurs right at the
beginning of
> the book. 'Friday' suffers from a totally goofy ending

Not when compared to Number of the Beast or a couple of others.

> Lots of FMAS or SG2 inspiration in it, actually.

well...there's the assault on the farm house.  Nothing else that would
do for SG that I recall although you could put a merc company on a
riverboat and see wo's bright enough to wear a life jacket.

Prev: RE: [DS] Ground Attack Craft Next: Re: [OT] Beanstalk anyone?