Prev: SOME MORE BOOKS TO READ. Next: Re: Reading Request.

Re: Reading Request.

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 19:17:11 EST
Subject: Re: Reading Request.

On Tue, 26 Mar 2002 17:47:12 -0800 (PST) John Atkinson
<johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> writes:

>--- Warren Shultzaberger <carol.warren@prodigy.net>
>wrote:
>
>> Could anyone recommend some similar space battle or
>> Sci-Fi war books?
<snip>
>Small Colonial War--I forget the author, but it's a
>perfect Stargrunt scenario:  Finnish troops fighting
>for a Japanese master alongside Ghurkas against Boers.
>
>John

This sounds too... something to not go look up in the library
consortium...

Right after I finish Harry Potter 3 (then I can tell the other kids'
parents, "Well, I've read the frist three and they don't seem Satanic to
me) and Foreign Legions.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: SOME MORE BOOKS TO READ. Next: Re: Reading Request.