Prev: Calling all Listers Next: Re: RE:Reading Request.

Re: Calling all Listers

From: Dances With Rocks <kochte@s...>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 10:49:01 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Calling all Listers

> While browsing eBay the other day, I came across someone who is
selling his
> SG and DS because he can't find any players where he lives.  I've sent
him
> an e-mail and received a reply, I'm trying to talk him out of quitting
the
> games.  Are there any listers in the Washington DC area?  Please
advise.

Spread between DC and Baltimore there are quite a few (though
I think most play FT, some of us do get into SG and DS - we
need to get him up to ECC VI next year so he can meet more
semi-regional folk! :).

I don't believe everyone in the area is listed on my page, but
have him look at

http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/location.html

and see who might be around here. Or have him drop me a line
directly (and any new folk to the list, you are welcome to
sign up for the player location page, too :-) Just send me
mail OFFlist (kochte@stsci.edu) and I'll get it up there
asap).

Prev: Calling all Listers Next: Re: RE:Reading Request.