Prev: Re: Reading Request. Next: Sword of God

Re: Sword of God

From: John Lambshead <pjdl@n...>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:48:31 +0000
Subject: Re: Sword of God

Miniature Wargames is a British Mag devoted to all independent (i.e.
nonGW)
wargame styles and eras. Every month they do one fantasy or SF article..

They have a web site with subscription information. In the UK , it it is

available in Smiths and other High Street shops.
John

At 17:50 26/03/2002 -0800, you wrote:

>--- John Lambshead <pjdl@nhm.ac.uk> wrote:
> > I have a FT article published in the March edition
> > of MW entitled Sword of
> > God, which give a Fleet list for the IF and a
> > scenario.
>
>What's MW??
>
>Next question, where can I find it?
>
>John

>Yahoo! Movies - coverage of the 74th Academy Awards®
>http://movies.yahoo.com/

Dr PJD Lambshead
Head, Nematode Research Group
Department of Zoology
The Natural History Museum
London SW7 5BD, UK.
Tel +44 (0)20 7942 5032
Fax +44 (0)20 7942 5433
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/zoology/home/lambshead.htm
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/zoology/nematode/index.html

What a wonderful thing is the cat! on making it God said "That's that!
Supurrnatural selection has brought us purrfection -
which is a great relief to Me after My earlier mistake with the nematode
worm
(Rowena Sommerville)

Prev: Re: Reading Request. Next: Sword of God