Prev: Re: [DS] Ground Attack Craft Next: Re: Reading Request.

Re: Sword of God

From: John Lambshead <pjdl@n...>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:39:48 +0000
Subject: Re: Sword of God

Yep.
The software I was using went haywire - my fault and the wrong draft got

printed. When things go wrong they spin increasingly out of control!!!

At 17:27 26/03/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>On 26 Mar 2002 at 16:03, John Lambshead wrote:
>
> > I have a FT article published in the March edition of MW entitled
> > Sword of God, which give a Fleet list for the IF and a scenario.
> > Unfortunately there was some confusion between the editor and I and
> > draft got published rather than the final version. One of the ships
is
> > missing (Flagship) and the carrier had typos all over it.
> >
> > If list member wanted I could e-mail the fixed sections to this
list.

>Yes please.
>
>I liked the article though I did find the ships to have considerably
>higher masses than their equivalents in the Fleet Book navies, which
>seemed odd considering the IF background you created.
>
>	  Steve
>
>--
>The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
>http://steve.pugh.net/grunt/meta-faq.txt
>
>Steve Pugh   <steve@pugh.net>	 <http://steve.pugh.net/>

Dr PJD Lambshead
Head, Nematode Research Group
Department of Zoology
The Natural History Museum
London SW7 5BD, UK.
Tel +44 (0)20 7942 5032
Fax +44 (0)20 7942 5433
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/zoology/home/lambshead.htm
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/zoology/nematode/index.html

What a wonderful thing is the cat! on making it God said "That's that!
Supurrnatural selection has brought us purrfection -
which is a great relief to Me after My earlier mistake with the nematode
worm
(Rowena Sommerville)

Prev: Re: [DS] Ground Attack Craft Next: Re: Reading Request.