Prev: Re: Sword of God Next: Re: Epic Tau Troops

Books

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 03:39:22 -0500
Subject: Books

For a review (okay, I'm no literary critic
alright?) of John Ringo's Hymn Before Battle,
visit

http://www.stargrunt.ca/articles_interest/review_hymn_before_battle/revi
ew_hymn_before_battle.htm

You'll need to insure you get that all on one
line.

I plan to do reviews on most of the books I
read from now on if time allows (if for no other
reason than so I remember which ones I read
and don't buy them twice). Maybe they'll be of
some use to readers. I'm not sure how many
SF (mostly, a few Fantasy) novels I have now,
but we're talking at least 8-10 fair sized boxes
full (or more).

Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site

Corruptisima republica plurimae leges.
[The more corrupt a republic, the more laws.]
-- Tacitus

Prev: Re: Sword of God Next: Re: Epic Tau Troops