Prev: How I got into playing GZG. Next: RE:Reading Request.

Reading Request.

From: "Warren Shultzaberger" <carol.warren@p...>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:29:03 -0500
Subject: Reading Request.

As I've said, I'm a big time Honor Harrington fan.

I've also read Insurrection, Crusade, In Death Ground, and plan on
getting The Shiva Option When it comes out on paperback (I hate when the
1st books of the series are in paperback, the publisher sees how well
they sale, and decides to publish one in hardback. I like my series to
match - either all paperback or all hardback)

I read - Hammer's Slammers, Starfist, and The Bolo books.

Could anyone recommend some similar space battle or Sci-Fi war books?

Warren Shultzaberger
    "A committee is a life form with six or more legs and no brain."

PS - I also have Starship Troopers - the book that started all this for
me.

Prev: How I got into playing GZG. Next: RE:Reading Request.