Prev: Re: Epic Tau Troops Next: How I got into playing GZG.

Re: Sword of God

From: steve@p...
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 17:27:43 -0000
Subject: Re: Sword of God

On 26 Mar 2002 at 16:03, John Lambshead wrote:

> I have a FT article published in the March edition of MW entitled
> Sword of God, which give a Fleet list for the IF and a scenario.
> Unfortunately there was some confusion between the editor and I and a
> draft got published rather than the final version. One of the ships is
> missing (Flagship) and the carrier had typos all over it.
>
> If list member wanted I could e-mail the fixed sections to this list.

Yes please.

I liked the article though I did find the ships to have considerably
higher masses than their equivalents in the Fleet Book navies, which
seemed odd considering the IF background you created.

	Steve

--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://steve.pugh.net/grunt/meta-faq.txt

Prev: Re: Epic Tau Troops Next: How I got into playing GZG.