Prev: Re: Epic Tau Troops Next: Sword of God

Re: Epic Tau Troops

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:49:18 +0000
Subject: Re: Epic Tau Troops

John Crimmins wrote:
> >One of the best deals on 6mm infantry right now is the GW Imperial
Guard
> >plastics - 70 figures for £1.50, or 2.14 pence per figure (that's
> >without calculator to hand !). Admittedly some of the figures on the
> >sprue are crap and unusable (Ogryns, Ratlings etc) but even if you
only
> >use half the figures they're still good value.
>
> Are those still available?  If so, from where?  The original IG
plastics
> are my favorite 6mm infantry, and I'd love to get my hands on some
more of
> them.

One quick point - these are the newer style Guard figures (a mixture of
the different types of guard figure such as Cadians, Valhallans,
Catachan etc) rather than the older late 80s style figures (I have a box
of these squirelled away for future use).

Tony

Tony Francis
Senior Software Engineer

Prev: Re: Epic Tau Troops Next: Sword of God