Prev: Re: Epic Tau Troops Next: Re: Epic Tau Troops

Re: Epic Tau Troops

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:46:31 +0000
Subject: Re: Epic Tau Troops

John Crimmins wrote:

> >One of the best deals on 6mm infantry right now is the GW Imperial
Guard
> >plastics - 70 figures for £1.50, or 2.14 pence per figure (that's
> >without calculator to hand !). Admittedly some of the figures on the
> >sprue are crap and unusable (Ogryns, Ratlings etc) but even if you
only
> >use half the figures they're still good value.
>
> Are those still available?  If so, from where?  The original IG
plastics
> are my favorite 6mm infantry, and I'd love to get my hands on some
more of
> them.

They're on the GW UK site (couldn't find them on the US site).

This link might or might not work since it's a database driven site :

http://www.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=Odd&odd=RaceLayout2
&_do=Default&code=yes&game=6&database=58

If not, follow the links through Epic 40000 to Imperial Guard.

Tony

Tony Francis
Senior Software Engineer

Prev: Re: Epic Tau Troops Next: Re: Epic Tau Troops