Prev: Re: Force sizes-Confusing US ranks Next: Re: Force sizes-Confusing US ranks

Re: [DS/FT] Aliens

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 06:45:57 -0800
Subject: Re: [DS/FT] Aliens

Robin Paul wrote:

>The Sulaco fits nicely with NSL ships- perhaps as a system defence
cruiser.

Since I don't play in the Tuffleyverse, there IS no NSL - but their
ships do
look nice.  Again,  I'm looking at one of them as an assault carrier - a

carrier sized craft with fewer fighters but a small assault force -
usually
the spec ops or first wave/pathfinders who would go in and secure a LZ
for
the rest of an invasion force.	Sort of a space version of the Essex,
think
MEU/SOC.

>I use my Nostromos as freighters, but I think the Narcissus would be a
nice
>DS2 dropship, perhaps for special forces.

Or in my case, a captain's gig -- already thought of that.

The Alien ship- perhaps a
>Sa'Vasku or Phalon ship of unknown type?

Or just an alien ship in general.

3B^2

Prev: Re: Force sizes-Confusing US ranks Next: Re: Force sizes-Confusing US ranks