Prev: [DS] Ground Attack Craft Next: Re: Speaking of Kitbashing,

RE: [DS] Ground Attack Craft

From: "Noel Weer" <noel.weer@v...>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 18:33:58 -0600
Subject: RE: [DS] Ground Attack Craft

I tried the GMS route initially, but quickly found what you point out
that a
well placed ADS is a compounding problem.

The most interesting luck we have had with air assets so far as been
with
good old fashion DFO. It almost just another arty strike, which is never
bad thing, and you do not have the observer issues to deal with. You do
trade this for ADS and LAD risks, plus it is of "limited duration" as
you
pointed out, but it can keep you opponent guessing. Plus, the image of a
nice drop of napalm (or its GZG equivalent) spraying out over the battle
field and your opponent is a good pick me up.