Prev: Re: OT: ATTN: Jon (GZG) Next: Re: T2 Flying Hunter Killer, was Re: Speaking of Kitbashing,

Re: OT: ATTN: Jon (GZG)

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 12:21:47 -0800
Subject: Re: OT: ATTN: Jon (GZG)

Roger Books wrote:

>But,but...
>
>Piglets are cute and fun, however a 500 lb (what ~230Kg?) hog is no
longer
>cute or fun.
>
>Roger Books (suffering from a farm upbringing)

Which is why I'm guessing the "adopted" animal is left on a farm, not
actually sent to the "adopting" individual.  But that's my guess, I
could be
wrong.	It seems similar to how you can sponsor children through
international relief organizations.  I "adopted" a child that way, but
she
never showed up on my doorstep - she was still cared for in Kenya, I
merely
sent a check to the agency and received letters from the child and
updates
from the organization on how she was doing.

3B^2

Prev: Re: OT: ATTN: Jon (GZG) Next: Re: T2 Flying Hunter Killer, was Re: Speaking of Kitbashing,