Prev: Re: FT: FTL Smorgasboard Next: RE:

Re: OT: ATTN: Jon (GZG)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 16:06:57 +0000
Subject: Re: OT: ATTN: Jon (GZG)

>On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 07:10:22PM -0500, Warren Shultzaberger wrote:
>>[Jon T]
>>> She doesn't do fencing as such - between her and Dean, her
>>> SO, they run The Fight School,
>>(I'd like to hear more about this)
>
>http://www.thefightschool.demon.co.uk/
>
>You might also want to look at http://www.grunts.org.uk/, which is the
>site about their pigs. Really. Kune Kunes...

Mary and Dean run an "adopt-a-pig" scheme to cover the costs of keeping
the
porkers on the Open Farm; I have a one-sixth share in Gilly, a lively
little piglet named after the Perky Goth in Dork Tower......

>>> Oh, and just to top it off, she writes Porn for women,
>>> too....    <BIGGER GRIN>
>>Ummmm.... That's one thing I don't do... At least not publicly....
>
>"Roxanne Morgan".

That's the one - Mary's pen-name for the smut stuff, published by X
Libris.

And jolly filthy it is too!  :-)
Of course, I only study it for research purposes - the fact that I have
signed set of the books is entirely irrelevant.....

Jon (GZG)