Prev: RE: FTL Smorgasboard Next: Re: Scouts..... plus Hammers Slammers news

RE: (SG II) Huh? One shot, mission kill wha?

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 08:37:56 -0500
Subject: RE: (SG II) Huh? One shot, mission kill wha?

Thanks for the links.

I think the opprotive word is "mission-kill".

If the sniper forces the driver to jump out of the open top vehicle (or
dive
for the floorboards) until the sniper is dealt with, the vehicle is
"mission-killed" or at a minimum "mission-delayed".

---
Brian Bell
bbell1@insight.rr.com <mailto:bbell1@insight.rr.com>
ICQ: 12848051