Prev: Re: Scenario Mill Stuff was RE: Let me see if I understand this.... Next: Terrain (was Re: Brewing up!)

Re: Force sizes-Confusing US ranks

From: "Joe Ross" <ft4breedn@h...>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 03:39:50 +0000
Subject: Re: Force sizes-Confusing US ranks

You call him Captain. Not THE captain, but normally Captain so-and-so.
Frinstance... "The Captian is doing the zone inspection this week, and
Captain Jack will be doing a walk-though as well."

When your XO is a Captian as well, when he is not called XO, it is just
fine
to call him Captian, but you would use his surname to keep the confusion

down.