Prev: Re: FT: FTL Smorgasboard Next: Re: DS: Figures

Re: DS: Figures

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 07:40:54 -0500
Subject: Re: DS: Figures

At 08:36 PM 3/22/02 -0600, you wrote:
>>  I have a handful of the VTOLs, and I love them.  I want more, but
>> I'm resigned to not being able to obtain them.  I've got three of the
big
>> transport plane, though.  One of these days I might even be able to
get
>one
>> of them into gamable shape.
>>
> John ,
>      The only vehicles missing from those guys were some form of APC.
>ended up using Rhinos in the Green Army and still trying to decide what
>fig to use for the brown army (something Tuffley-ish no doubt). Any
ideas
>of what might work in this role?

I couldn't even guess, it's been so long since I've seen the tanks.
Actually, I *could* guess, go out on a limb, and suggest that something
from the GZG "Future Wars" line might suit.  It's a good line of minis,
after all....

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: FT: FTL Smorgasboard Next: Re: DS: Figures