Prev: Re: [OT]Industrial Sludge Next: Re: [OT]Industrial Sludge

Re: DS: Figures

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 20:36:43 -0600
Subject: Re: DS: Figures

>  I have a handful of the VTOLs, and I love them.  I want more, but
> I'm resigned to not being able to obtain them.  I've got three of the
big
> transport plane, though.  One of these days I might even be able to
get
one
> of them into gamable shape.

 John ,
      The only vehicles missing from those guys were some form of APC. I
ended up using Rhinos in the Green Army and still trying to decide what
fig to use for the brown army (something Tuffley-ish no doubt). Any
ideas
of what might work in this role?

Prev: Re: [OT]Industrial Sludge Next: Re: [OT]Industrial Sludge