Prev: Re: Recon, Scouts and Battle Phases Next: Re: DS: Figures

Re: Recon, Scouts and Battle Phases

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@w...>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 13:07:37 +1100
Subject: Re: Recon, Scouts and Battle Phases

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@yahoo.com>

> You ought to meet me across a table for a deliberate
> defense scenario.

I'd love to. Too bad we're on different continents.
I'd want the game to spread out over a number of days
though - the actual assault would be something of an
anti-climax. The fun bit is the recconoitering beforehand,
identifying dummy and alternate fire positions, and of
course countering your own patrols.

The Very Best is when you're all set up for a deliberate
defence, only to be told your flank is now hanging and
you've got to relocate. Or worse, that the enemy has

Prev: Re: Recon, Scouts and Battle Phases Next: Re: DS: Figures