Prev: Re: Force sizes-Confusing US ranks Next: Re: Force sizes-Confusing US ranks

DS: Figures

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 14:49:04 -0800
Subject: DS: Figures

Does anyone remember a line of toys sold by Kenner back in the late '80s

called Mega Force?  They were 6-10mm in scale, very nicely made, and
came in
the designs/colors of 2 fictional countries, Triax and Vrocs.  I had a
bunch
back then, but was not into miniature gaming yet, so eventually got rid
of
them.  I'm kicking myself hard now.  The MBT's, VTOL's, and helos were
especially nice, I had a real fondness for the Triax attack helicopters.

Anyone ever see them around anymore?  I looked on E-bay, and they were
pretty pricey for the few that are there.

3B^2

Prev: Re: Force sizes-Confusing US ranks Next: Re: Force sizes-Confusing US ranks