Prev: Re: We Were Soldiers Next: Re: OT: ATTN: Jon (GZG)

Re: Speaking of Kitbashing, was [DS] Dropships and Walking Drones and Guns

From: "Donogh McCarthy" <donoghmc@h...>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 10:03:41 +0000
Subject: Re: Speaking of Kitbashing, was [DS] Dropships and Walking Drones and Guns

I DID come up with a cool looking Light Assault Dropship/Attack VTOL for

DSII last night.  I took the body af a B-tech madcat, put on the LRM
launcher boxes, addes a couple of trhusters where the arms go, no legs,
filed off the flat part of the bottom, and glued on a backback from a
Heavy
Gear as tail assembly (I had an aircraft  v-tail from a bits box I added
as
well).	Not bad for a bashing neophyte.  Makes me want to get som
Madcats
and backpacks.

!!
Tell me that you used a plastic model
(not likely given that you filed it down)

*sob*

Well at least you didn't use a Marauder!

Donogh

Prev: Re: We Were Soldiers Next: Re: OT: ATTN: Jon (GZG)