Prev: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: Re: We Were Soldiers

Re: Force sizes

From: Katie Lauren Lucas <katie@f...>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:14:35 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Force sizes

Quoting Scott Case <tgunner@hotmail.com>:

>E-3 or E-4 (Private First Class to Corporal) 3-4

OK, the letter-number combos are ranks, but how come some of them tie to
the
same ranks?

Would I be right in thinking there are 3 actual "positions" embodied in
each
person? What they command, their rank and their rank letter/number
designation?

[I'm mostly a fantasy gamer. We have "normal blokes, blokes in charge,
wizardy
blokes-don't-go-near-them-ever". ]

_______
      Katie Lauren Lucas, Consultant Software Engineer, Parasol
Solutions

Prev: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: Re: We Were Soldiers