Prev: RE: Scouts..... Next: "Education" System, was Re: [SG] HAMR

Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 16:36:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

On Thu, 21 Mar 2002, Brian Bilderback wrote:

> Brian Burger wrote:
> >(1. At least when it comes to food, Turkey and Greece are far more
similar
> >than either would like to admit...)
>
> Both have their good points, both rely far too heavily on yogurt. :-P

Funny, I saw this as a bonus! I'd been travelling for about two months
when I got to Turkey, across W. Europe and down thru eastern Europe
backpacking, and milk products are nearly impossible to find in Eastern
Europe. (except for that vile UHT stuff).

So I went nuts with Turkish yogurt, and that great yogurt drink they
make.
(irak? can't remember the name...). Then I found real, non-UHT milk in
Greece as well as yogurt...

Prev: RE: Scouts..... Next: "Education" System, was Re: [SG] HAMR