Prev: RE: [FMA] Bar Fight Next: RE: Scouts.....

Re: [FMA] Bar Fight (was RE: Scouts)

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 16:03:08 -0800
Subject: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight (was RE: Scouts)

Michael Llaneza wrote:

>I'm partial to Bushmills myself, a single-malt single-grain blend.

I'm not as big a fan of Irish whiskey, which suprises me since I have
more
Irish ancestry than Scot.  What surprises me more is that I can actually

tell the difference.

>It's
>not for the purist, but in San Francisco it's the best whiskey for any
>reasonable price.

Define reasonable.  There's an Irish pub in SF, I think O'Grady's, has a

huge but gentle Irish Wolfhound that holds court in the hallway to the
bathrooms.  They won a Perfect Pint award from THE Guinness Corporation,
I'd
be willing to bet they'd offer a few good drams.  Hell, I could find
good
Scotch in San Diego, and it's a cultural WASTELAND (culture there is
something in yogurt).

3B^2

Prev: RE: [FMA] Bar Fight Next: RE: Scouts.....