Prev: RE: We Were Soldiers Next: RE: [FMA] Bar Fight

Re: [FMA] Bar Fight

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 15:55:32 -0800
Subject: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight

Laserlight in a Reply-To 3B^2 said:

> > If?  Playing in character's a variable?  I didn't get that
>memo...... when
> > was it declared optional?
>
>It wasn't but you occasionally find some munchkin heretics who get
>confused on this point--this is one good reason to carry a
>flamerthrower with you.

Again, I know I've mentioned it before, but if ANYONE on the list RPG's
too,
and ever has to deal with munchkins, I *HIGHLY* recommend the "Munchin's

Guide to Power Gaming" by Steve Jackson.  I almost hyperventilated
laughing
when I first perused it in the store.

3B^2

Prev: RE: We Were Soldiers Next: RE: [FMA] Bar Fight