Prev: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight Next: Re: Speaking of Kitbashing, was [DS] Dropships and Walking Drones and Guns

Re: [OT]Industrial Sludge

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 15:39:13 -0800
Subject: Re: [OT]Industrial Sludge

John Atkinson wrote:

> > b) Turkish Coffee isn't that bad, even the last
> > third. The few cups of it I've
> > had were fairly consistent - the top few millimetres
> > were liquid, the rest a
> > fairly uniform gritty slush. Use Kaiserlink beans
>
>In that case it's not like Greek.  Greek is liquid all
>the way through except the last few mm.

Actually in that case it's not well-made turkish either.  Turkish is
ground
to roughly the consistency of talcum powder.  Sometimes they add
cardamom to
it (I THINK that's the right spice), and they definitely use sugar.
such
fine grain grounds drop to the bottom, unless you use coarser coffee or
too
much in the brew.

3B^2

Prev: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight Next: Re: Speaking of Kitbashing, was [DS] Dropships and Walking Drones and Guns