Prev: Looking For Marders in all the Wrong Places. Next: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight

Re: [FMA] Bar Fight

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 18:08:50 -0500
Subject: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight

Brian Bilderback wrote:

> >From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@earthlink.net>
>
> >That sounds like an old Yaquinto game, "Swashbuckler". That was one
fun
> >game ! It had all the swashbuclking moves like flipping tables at
> >people, swinging overhead on anything, bashing noggins with beer
> >steins... all that good stuff. It had a tavern map and a boarding
party
> >map.
>
> Thanks, now I want this game!

You and a whole lot of other people.  I took a quick look on
Ebay for completed items.  Two copies of Swashbuckler were sold last
month.	The winning bids were over $50 USD.

It is a fun game and it's worth that much, especially if you play
'in character'.

Prev: Looking For Marders in all the Wrong Places. Next: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight