Prev: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight (was RE: Scouts) Next: Re: Force sizes

Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 15:58:03 -0600
Subject: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002 17:44:02 -0800 (PST), John Atkinson
<johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> wrote:

>So. . . old armored-cavalry style MTOEs could work.  I
>don't know how you are on converting, but some of
>those APCs or light tanks need to become mortars and
>air defense vehicles.

Hmm... That could work. I don't think they'd be that hard to kitbash.
(Thanks
all for comments, and for the list of figures in the Cohort packs).

It sounds like I've got a fair sized force started, anyway. Now to get
some
infantry...

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight (was RE: Scouts) Next: Re: Force sizes