Prev: Re: We Were Soldiers Next: Re: DS: More Dropship ?'s

Re: DS: More Dropship ?'s

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 10:35:16 -0800
Subject: Re: DS: More Dropship ?'s

Kirk Alderfek

>Here is the URL for Gladiators site if anyone interested.

Whoops, missed the link to the new page.  Nice fan lifter, I may get
some
some day.

I found a Micromachines Aliens Dropship.  I'm going to use it for the
special ops insertion vehicle, I've even come up with a good name/DSII
stats
for it (based on a combo of looks AND mission - can't ignore those
rocket
pods):

Cascadian Armed Forces
Boeing D-18 ARCTIC (Advanced Reconnaiscence & Covert operations Tactical

Interface Craft)

Class 4 Fighter
Armor (Can't remember the limits and I'm not near my DSII rules right
now)
Stealth 3
Superior Firecon & ECM
Redundant systems

Configuration A:
2 SLAM 3
2 Infantry elements or 1 PA Element

Configuration B:
2 GMS/H
3 Infantry Elements (House Rules ignore the # items=class rule)

Configuration C:
4 Infantry Elements or 2 PA Elements
2 GMS/L

3B^2

Prev: Re: We Were Soldiers Next: Re: DS: More Dropship ?'s