Prev: Re: Next: RE: [FMA] Bar Fight

OT Famous Last Words, was RE: [FMA] Bar Fight

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 08:40:56 -0800
Subject: OT Famous Last Words, was RE: [FMA] Bar Fight

laserlight wrote:

>No, but if it's set in a pirate bar--Port Royal, IIRC--then I remember
it
>fondly.  My best dying soliloquy was "My treasure..[the entire melee
>instantly pauses as everyone listens]...is buried...on
the...island..of..."
><slumps forward and expires>
>
>After a moment of dismay, the mob turned and blitzed the guy who'd
stabbed
>me...
>
>Great fun.

Reminds me of a Fantasy RPG game a friend of mine ran.	He was playing
an
NPC wizard who had hired a band of adventurers to help him find a lost
castle and it's treasure.  When they found it, his plan was to cast some

fiendisahly deadly spell on all of them and keep the treasure for
himself.
The problem was, he got cocky, and before casting the spell, cackled
evilly
and exclaimed, "The secret of Umgauzer will die with you all!" and
proceeded
to chant.  But the spell took time to cast, more time than it took the
adventurers to rush across the room and cut him to ribbons.

3B^2

Prev: Re: Next: RE: [FMA] Bar Fight