Prev: Re: We Were Soldiers Next: re: Scouts....

RE: Re: [SG] David's KraVak rules

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 10:56:20 -0500
Subject: RE: Re: [SG] David's KraVak rules

From: Alan and Carmel Brain aebrain@webone.com.au
>Hate to say it, but Internet Exploder 5+ is actually more compliant to
the
w3.org's recomendations than Netscape 6.2+. Shame. I hate saying
anything
good about any really crappy product (ie any of them) from the
scumsucking
lowlifes in Redmond.

<grin> I sold Netscape localization services, putting 6.0 into Japanese
for simultaneous release with English.	Normally Netscape engineers
refuse to open a file in a MS format, but in this case, the English 6.0
version was so buggy we had to take screen shots in IE5...and the
Netscape engineers didn't say a word.

Prev: Re: We Were Soldiers Next: re: Scouts....