Prev: Re: DS: More Dropship ?'s Next: Re: Scouts.....

Re: Iron Giant, was Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet72@y...>
Date: 21 Mar 2002 08:41:13 -0500
Subject: Re: Iron Giant, was Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

On Wed, 2002-03-20 at 13:26, Brian Bilderback wrote:
> Flak Magnet wrote:
>
> >Yes, Iron Giant is an EXCELLENT movie.  It contains of of the few
> >characters worthy of the word "Hero" in today's contemporary
movies...

> Absolutely.  It kinda humbles and shames me that I'm nonetheless
trying to
> think what his DSII stats would be.

Whatever they need to be to stomp everything with disgusting, methodical
ease.  He must head towards the greatest threat, however.  At least when
in "gun" mode.

> >It still hits me as really, really cool when the Giant closes his
eyes
> >and thinks "Superman"...
>
> If by "Hits me as really, really cool" you mean "Makes me have to
pretend
> there's too much dust in the air,"  then, yeah, it does that to me
too.  A
> close second is the line "I am not a gun."

Hey, it IS dusty in my house... I'm also allergic to dust... It's not my
fault that the dust gets kicked up every time that scene plays.  It must
have something to do with my three sons sitting quietly on the couch,
enraptured by the movie.

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Prev: Re: DS: More Dropship ?'s Next: Re: Scouts.....