Prev: OT: ATTN: Jon (GZG) Next: Re: OT: ATTN: Jon (GZG)

RE: Scouts.....

From: "nated@n..." <nated@naxera.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 07:15:36 -0500
Subject: RE: Scouts.....

>Hmmm. If you can't think of scenarios involving scouts, I dunno if
>you're trying very hard. Here's a quick one off the top of my head.

Nice work, Mr Barclay!	Sounds like a good one.  I'll give it a whirl
when I get back.

John - Nice input about the ROE.  I hadn't really thought about
introducing ROEs into a scenario, but it sounds like a good idea.  Now I
can share that feeling of frustration with my fellow gamers ...

-Ted

Prev: OT: ATTN: Jon (GZG) Next: Re: OT: ATTN: Jon (GZG)