Prev: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: Re: [OT] We Were Soldiers

Re:

From: John Lambshead <pjdl@n...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:46:28 +0000
Subject: Re:

Alright, I'll bite.
That do P, B & S stand for?

At 08:18 20/03/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de schrieb:
>
>> > The important thing to remember is that in our quest to make
>> > our Science Fiction SCIENTIFIC, we don't neglect the FICTION.
>> > Stories should be fun, even if they require a PSB that has a high B
>>to PS
>> > ratio.
>>
>>Shouldn't that be: a high (P+B)/S ratio ?
>
>Actually, the formula is P/S=B
>
>3B^2

Dr PJD Lambshead
Head, Nematode Research Group
Department of Zoology
The Natural History Museum
London SW7 5BD, UK.
Tel +44 (0)20 7942 5032
Fax +44 (0)20 7942 5433
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/zoology/home/lambshead.htm
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/zoology/nematode/index.html

What a wonderful thing is the cat! on making it God said "That's that!
Supurrnatural selection has brought us purrfection -
which is a great relief to Me after My earlier mistake with the nematode
worm
(Rowena Sommerville)

Prev: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: Re: [OT] We Were Soldiers