Prev: RE: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need? Next: Re: Scouts.....

Re: FTL "Warp Surfing" Drive

From: Alderfek@a...
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 22:09:19 EST
Subject: Re: FTL "Warp Surfing" Drive

In my variation of the universe, I am using a Jump-Drive system that
uses the
gravity well of a star or planet to jump to another star or planet.
Entrance
points for a jump are at 2.5 radii from the star/planet and at a 45
degree
from the magnetic axis of the body. The exit is at 90 degrees from the
magnetic axis of the star/planet at the same distance. My only trouble
is
that I havent had time to use/refine the process.

Kirk

Kirk Alderfer
http://hometown.aol.com/alderfek/index.html
Webelos Leader - Pack 23
Scoutmaster - LDS Troop 16
Mechanical Designer
Wargamer

Prev: RE: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need? Next: Re: Scouts.....