Prev: The GZG NAC platoon: some info for the interested Next: [DSII]Painting RenLeg Plastics

Re: [SG] David's KraVak rules

From: "David D. Taylor" <dtaylor@p...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 21:50:17 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] David's KraVak rules

>Tony Francis wrote
>Brian Burger wrote:
> >
> > Glad you like it. I was getting really tired of the stark
black-red-white
> > scheme of the old look of my site, and those freeware H.R.
Geiger-ish
> > images, when I found them in the depths of my HD, set the new tan &
blue
> > look right away. I think the new layout is also way, way better than
the
> > old site. I just wish Prohosting supported PHP, it would make site
> > maintanence SO much easier! (The thing is 75 HTML pages; 12-13Mg
right
> > now...)
>
>Style sheets ? You could change the look of the whole site by uploading
>one new file.

     I don't want to whine but this seems to have drifted from my
purpose
of posting them.  Now I'm enough of a geek to like this kind of
conversation but I was hoping to get others opinion on it and how it
will
work in game play.  Those that already did replay to me thanks.  And
thanks
for catching the Sia'Na mistake.  I can't believe I made that.

David D. Taylor
--
His madness keeps him sane.			      --Delirium
And do you think he is the only one, my sister?   --Dream

Prev: The GZG NAC platoon: some info for the interested Next: [DSII]Painting RenLeg Plastics