Prev: Re: Scouts..... Next: Re: Scouts.....

Re: Scouts.....

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 15:33:34 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Scouts.....

--- Brian Bilderback <bbilderback@hotmail.com> wrote:

> the enemy, ID him, and report back. This is
> interesting in a historical
> context, but hard and boring to recreate in a game.

Nonsense.  I've won scenarios with scout platoons.  Or
at least, decisively engaged the enemy with indirect
fire and caused so much damage that he spent a LOT of
effort tracking down the scouts, which caused him to
loose the game.  The scenario called for a hasty
attack with the emphasis on haste.  Oh, and he lost
all his recon assets and more than a couple tanks in
the process.

John

Prev: Re: Scouts..... Next: Re: Scouts.....